Baseball Australia has introduced an online registration system in order to register players, coaches, managers and volunteers via one central platform in the same way like other codes are doing it across Australia.
In order to register a player you are required to access the clubs online registration form, setup an user account and then register the player. The registration system consists of the following steps:
- Create an account
- Adding Basic Details (Player information)
- Select your registration product
- Just a few more details
Link to the Cronulla Sharks Baseball Club Online Registration Form
Cronulla Sharks Online Registration Form
(Note: The online registration form does not work in Internet Explorer. We have successfully tested the form in Google Chrome Browser and Mozilla Firefox)
Link to Online Registration Form Step by Step Walkthrough Guide
- The link above points at the Cronulla Sharks Baseball Club Online Registration From. Each club has their own registration form.
- The player fees are determined based on the age of the player. Please refer to our website for the fee structure and age matrix.
- Presently you have to select the the club + association product on the registration product form. It is not mandatory. Please ensure that you do so in order to avoid any rework later on.
- Our products contain the wording “club” and “association”.
- BNSW is Baseball NSW; National is Baseball Australia.
- We recommend that you register one player at a time.
- We recommend that you close your browser (and clear your cache or alternatively run the form in an incognito session) after you register a player.
- Some T-Ball players will see the following product on their "Select a Registration Product" page: "(2017 / 18) Aussie T-Ball Club Fees". Please ignore this product as it does not belong to Baseball Australia, Baseball NSW or the club. We are working with Baseball Australia to rectify the same.
- The online registration form does not work in Internet Explorer. We have successfully tested the form in Google Chrome Browser and Mozilla Firefox
In case you experience any issues or you have any feedback you can contact us via our Facebook Page or via email@example.com